In the background: The building of merchant Stamenkovic (building with green tiles) was erected in 1907. by the project from architects Andra Stevanovic and Nikola Nestorovic. The building is a compound of academic conception and Art Nouveau decoration.
In the background: Moscow hotel, what used to be Rosija palace and the building of the Rosija insurance company. Located on the corner of Terazije and Balkanska Street in Belgrade. The palace was built in 1908. by the project of Jovan Ilkic and a group of architects from Saint Petersburg.
In the background: The house of Mika Alas, built by the project of the architect Petar Bajalovic in 1910 at Kosancicev venac. The facade decoration of the house is a compound of secession elements and the serbian-byzantine style.
In the background: The building of Museum of Contemporary Art was erected in 1965. on the Belgrade estuary – it is the work of architects Ivan Antic and Ivanka Raspopovic.